Dell Command | Deploy Driver Packs for Enterprise Client OS Deployment
Dell Command | Deploy Driver Pack contains the drivers in the form of .CAB files for Dell commercial client systems. The Driver Packs help with the Windows operating system deployment process by using Microsoft End Point Manager Configuration Manager (MEMCM) or Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
To access System Driver Packs and WinPE Driver Packs:
1. Go to www.dell.com/support.
2. Enter Dell Service Tag, Dell EMC Product ID, or Model.
3. Click Drivers & Downloads.
4. From the Operating system drop-down list, select the operating system.
5. From the Category drop-down list, select Systems Management.
6. Click Dell Command Deploy Driver Pack or Dell Command Deploy WinPE Driver Pack.
WinPE Driver packs are designed to provide required drivers for WinPE to boot a Dell Latitude, OptiPlex, or Dell Precision workstation for operating system deployment.
Dell Family Driver Packs are designed to deploy on multiple models, and are supported by the Dell configuration services.
|WinPE and Family Driver Packs||Download Link|
Article ID: SLN312414Last Date Modified: 07/22/2020 05:11 PMИсточник: [https://torrent-igruha.org/3551-portal.html]
how to download and install drivers for windows 7 2019